Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Searching for Brides' Comments on SeaView

Hi,  I'm looking at the SeaView in Dennisport as a possible reception site...anyone heard anything about it?  Thanks. 

Re: Searching for Brides' Comments on SeaView

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe it's pretty new so there probably hasn't been many weddings. Have you been there yet? It is across the street from the Ocean but there are hotels blocking the view. I'm not sure if you can see water from the back. It would be convenient for guests because theres tons of motels and hotels within walking distance. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    allisong23allisong23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From what I remember, trhe carpet was hideous and looked like it was from the 70s.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked at it but didn't choose it since it wasn't on a golf course :) The carpet isn't hideous anymore, it's all very blue though. I thought it was very nice, though maybe slightly lacking in character. The coordinator was really, really nice and I almost wanted to book it just to work with her. Being across the street from hotels would be really convenient, too.
  • Options

Narrowed it down to this venue and one other. Absolutely loved meeting with Gail. This venue is beautiful and like a blank slate! Great value and right on the beach!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards