Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Indoor non-church Ceremony Venues?

So we are starting the planning process and the one thing that is the most overwhelming for me is venue.  FH doesn't want a "church wedding" and I don't want an outdoor wedding (too much left to chance with weather).....Does anyone know of anywhere in the area that is inside, not a church or ballroom (something else I don't want), but beautiful for a ceremony?Everywhere I look seems to be selling the garden wedding feel, and that's not what I'm looking for....
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!

Re: Indoor non-church Ceremony Venues?

• Options
    Check out Groveland Fairways.  They have an outdoor ceremony location but have another location inside in a room separate from the dining room.  So if your only hesitation is weather on an outdoor ceremony they have a location indoors as well.  They only do one wedding a day so you don't have to worry about someone else's wedding interfering with yours.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm getting married and having my reception at Cruiseport Gloucester-- (cruiseportgloucester.com). Absolutely gorgeous space and well priced! Definitely worth checking out :)
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • Options
    The Villa at Ridder Country Club! We are having our ceremony held at a church and our reception there after. I was so torn on this decision since they have the most beautiful romantic space for a wedding ceremony! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards