Alabama

huntsville hair and make-up

any ideas on good cheap salons to get hair and make up done at in huntsville
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: huntsville hair and make-up

• edited December 2011

The family of a friend of mine owns Classic Cuts off of 72 and Wall Triana. You can try that. I've had my hair done there for formal events and always been happy. Bangs in the Monrovia area may be worth a shot. They are good, but II'm pretty sure on the spendier side.

• edited December 2011
    Almost any salon will do this for you.  Just call.  I know Heather Messervy at Bangs does an awesome job.  Each salon usually only has 1 or 2 people that will do wedding or event hair.  Make sure to ask how much it will cost to have them come to you (maybe a hotel room in the morning or the ceremony location) versus how much it will cost for you to meet them at the salon.  Some stylists do not have access to use the salon for this. I know Shine Salon in downtown Huntsville and in Decatur will do this for you.  Also, Katie Fowlkes at Matti Lu's Salon will do wedding/event hair.  She came as a suggestion from my photographer.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I know of a wonderful hairstylist in Dectur. They don't do makeup there though. It's called Studio H, and my stylist is Michelle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards