September 2013 Weddings
Options

XP: Florist Appointment

I had an appoinment yesterday and it went REALLY well, she was very nice, professional and personable. She starting sketching my centerpiece visions and then she came up with different ideas I hadn't even thought of and she started sketching some more ..heck I started sketching LOL. She had 2 binders, a laptop and a ipad with her work. She said the tossing bouquet is her gift to me so I wouldn't have to pay for that. She said she is going to to call me once she figures the "numbers" out. I think she may end up being my florist...I'll keep everyone posted
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: XP: Florist Appointment

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_xp-florist-appointment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:b8140e26-8862-455a-ad16-57d85b1c331dPost:fc53bb3d-848d-48de-9019-084e1140b3e4">Re: XP: Florist Appointment</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome! Glad it went well! FYI, though, <strong>most florists give the toss bouquet for free!</strong> Pretty sweet deal!
    Posted by butterflyroy78[/QUOTE]

This was my first florist appointment and I felt kinda unprepared but the laides on my local board helped me with questions to ask...is there anything else that most florist will do (for free lol)?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards