Virginia

vendor reviews - virginia beach

i don't do much posting, but i wanted to give a few short reviews of my vendors because they were great and i always found it helpful when reading other reviews during my planning ...venue: contemporary art centera gorgeous setting for both a ceremony and reception. the events coordinator was very flexible and easy to work with. for such a beautiful setting, it was worth every penny!caterer: the gourmet gangi have nothing but positive things to say about this company! the food was AMAZING and the presentation was beautiful. their staff members were fun but professional too. they were the liaison for all of the rentals through Distinctive Party Rentals (linens, tables, bars, glasses, etc.) and they set everything up perfectly. i 100% recommend them - their catering manager is fantastic.photographer: catie's photographyif you dont have a photographer yet, book her!! she is wonderful and her work is breathtaking. she will capture every detail and every emotion from your day. we just got the link to our photos and i look at them everyday more than once! it makes me feel like i'm there all over again.  you've got to check our her website to see some of her work.dj company: dj on the sidethese guys were great..the owner is a really nice guy and he paired us up with a dj that he thought best fit our style and what we wanted. he picked the right guy! we had ryan brooks dj our wedding and he did a perfect job - he kept the flow of the wedding moving along exactly as planned. not cheesy or overly loud and annoying like some can be.cake - plaza bakeryi grew up eating petit fours and other confections from this bakery so it was a no-brainer for me when it came to the cake. they have several yummy flavors to choose from and they did a great job with our cake - they are good at doing tiered cakes without fondant, so if you are looking for the regular icing, they do a good job at making it look smooth and nice!dress - pure englishi know this isn't really a vendor, but i have to recommend this bridal shop to everyone that i can! their dresses are beautiful and their staff is so friendly and helpful. their alterations woman did a great job making sure my dress fit me like a glove.sooo basically i had no speed bumps when it came to my vendors. yea i don't know how that worked out, but i'm glad it did! they all did the job they were paid for, plus more!  if you use any of the above vendors you definitely won't be disappointed. sorry its so long! good luck to you future brides and congrats to those who have tied the knot already!

Re: vendor reviews - virginia beach

• rozalyn11rozalyn11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Jordan! Congratulations on getting married. I saw your pics on FB- you looked absolutely gorgeous! My day is coming up so fast- I can't believe it! Rozalyn
  • Congrats. If you dont mind me asking, how much was the rental fee for the contemporary art center.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards