Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Mentor area -Hair Makeup

Hi all :o)
Just looking for suggestions for hair and make-up places east of Cleveland (Mentor area).

Also I would really like to go to a spa and treat my bridal party to this as well. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

Re: Mentor area -Hair Makeup

• Options
    BKJD0713BKJD0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Raun's in Willoughby at SOM Center Road (91) and Rt 84, they have awesome bridal spa packages.

Ladies and Gentlemen Salon & Spa in Mentor on Mentor Ave past 615

Jennifer & Company, they have 2 mentor locations.

I've only personally gone to Raun's for Spa treatments, but have known people who got their make-up and hair done there and looked great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've also heard suggestions for Raun's. However, I've heard some bad news about Ladies and Gentlemen, so I think I'm going to avoid them for my own wedding. I'm considering going with Jennifer and Co because they're part of the wedding showcase that gives 10% off if you book more than one vendor.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicVacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    See I would tell you to go to Ladies and Gentlemans they do a wonderful job I have family that go to the one in Mentor and a cousin that goes to the one in legacy village and that is where I am going becaue my wedding is in university circle area.
    228 Summonedimage 29 Ready to Partyimage 7 Missing the funimage 192 MIA image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards