North Carolina-Outer Banks

Reviews, cont- HAIR & MAKE-UP

I forgot!

I used Amber with Bombshells and was SO HAPPY!  People who used her had loved her, but a lot of people seemed frustrated with her lack of communication.  I admit, I panicked a bit when I didn't hear from her much at all before the wedding, BUT she showed up right on time, had great ideas, and did such a WONDERFUL JOB at everything.  We had a trial and I didn't love how it turned out (not her skill, but the style) and she took a while and chatted with me about other options and really tried to get a feel for my thoughts and wants.  On Friday for the big day, she obviously took it all to heart because it came out PERFECT and was exactly what I wanted.
My make-up looked awesome too- she spent a lot of time on it to be sure it looked so good, which was great.  2 of my BMs used her for hair and they looked awesome.

Sooooo I loved her and highly recommend her.  She did both and had 1 flat travel fee ($100) so worth having her come to the house, and not having to pay 2 separate ppl and 2 separate travel fees.  Stick with it even if you feel she's not communicative- she's awesome and we had fun with her :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reviews, cont- HAIR & MAKE-UP

• sarahebrownsarahebrown
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Toni,
    Thanks so much for posting this!! Amber is doing makeup for me & my 2 BMs and I've been a little nervous cause there was/is no trial. So we will just be showing on on my wedding day and hoping everything is perfect! Your review definitely makes me breate easier! Laughing
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • elinnerselinners
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much. I am trying to figure this out right now and waiting for an email back from her. Hopefully it all works out for me as it did for you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards