Missouri-Kansas City

New to the board!

Hey ladies! I'm new to the board and just wanted to say hi! We got engaged a little over a week ago, but are hitting the ground running already and are super excited! 

Re: New to the board!

• edited December 2011
    Hi there! Congrats on your engagement! Can't wait to hear about details! My name is Molly and I got married in July. We live in Overland Park with our puppy, our only kid for awhile, lol! I am always excited when someone I know or even semi- know gets engaged, I kind of miss all the wedding stuff! Let us know if we can give you any suggestions,, the mod of this board got married in May I believe, and there may be some other newleyweds still lurking around!

Nice to meet you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  We are happy to help with your KC wedding needs along the way.  Tell us about your fiance!  How did you meet and get engaged?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm still engaged! Will be until September :)
    I don't know how much help I'll be, I still consider myself a newbie, and don't know much when it comes to weddings. But I'll do my best if you never need anything! And Kelly is the best btw!
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_new-board-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:069c5941-f2da-4ffc-9bd7-1716e55aadc1Post:6f2229ce-457b-4b0d-b38f-051efd79cf32">Re: New to the board!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm still engaged! Will be until September :) I don't know how much help I'll be, I still consider myself a newbie, and don't know much when it comes to weddings. But I'll do my best if you never need anything! And Kelly is the best btw!
    Posted by caterpillar85[/QUOTE]

Awww...thanks!!!!
  • Chrismben0716Chrismben0716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just thought I would say hi and welcome....I don't post very often on this board, but everyone is great and helpful if you ever need anything!!! Congrats and happy planning!!!
    April 2012 May Siggy Challenge! Favorite Gift kitchenaid May siggy Anniversary
  • Welcome!  Have you had any location ideas? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards