Ohio-Cleveland

Bridal shower locations around Cleveland

Hello! I am planning my sister's bridal shower and I am having a hard time coming up with ideas for the location. Does anyone have any suggestions? The guest list will be 15-25 people. TIA!

Re: Bridal shower locations around Cleveland

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Restaurant or bring-your-own food place?

One restaurant with character that's perfect for a girly tea themed bridal shower is Clemetine's in Olmsted Falls. They have wonderful lunch foods: homemade soups, sandwiches, high tea, excellent desserts. They have multiple dining rooms and you'd reserve one for your party.

If you want more of a restaurant with separate single party room setting, Santo's in Middleburg Hts is nice. There's also Bucci's in Berea or Carrie Cerino's in N. Royalton. Some of the Winking Lizard locations have party rooms. Lockkeepers in Independence is nice for an upscale party of that size.

For a place you can bring your own food in, try the local community centers as well as the Lake Erie Nature & Science Center in Bay Village. Bain Cabin in Fairview Park is nice.

There is a B&B near Rocky River metroparks -- Emerald Inn, I think it's called. They can handle parties up to 35 people.

You could go the route of a winery... John Christ on the west side. There are also numerous wineries east of Cleveland and a few south. Thorncreek in Aurora and Sarah's Vineyard Winery in Cuyahoga Falls (by Blossom), just to name two.

DH and I had two bridal showers and both were at people's houses. I've also attended showers that were held in party rooms that were part of a condo or apartment complex. You might look into those, too. It doesn't have to be YOUR complex either-- maybe an aunt/uncle/friend/relative who would be invited anyway.

It all depends on what sort of place you're looking for.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ashbrad26ashbrad26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all of your suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards