July 2013 Weddings

Save the Date Wording

O.k.....I know we've already had the conversation about save the dates and when is too early, yadda yadda. I am planning on sending mine out soon, only because we were advised to get accomodation information out to our guests quickly. We are getting married on the Cape the weekend after the 4th and mannnnyyy people book at the place we are getting married at (and surrounding facilities) a year in advance (while they are there for the 4th this year, they will book again for next year kind of thing). 

I found a perfect save the date that I'm in love with but I'm having a hard time figuring out which wording is best. What do you guys think?

Save the Date
for the wedding of
Me and FI (our full names)
July 6, 2013
Ocean Edge Resort, Cape Cod
Invitation to Follow

Here's my dilemma...
There isn't enough room on it, due to the three pictures at the bottom, to do 

Ocean Edge Resort
Cape Cod, Massachusetts

But my FI said that everyone that we are inviting knows that Cape Cod is in Massachusetts and it's not necessary to put. Since there isn't room for a third another line under the location, I was thinking of doing

Ocean Edge Resort in Cape Cod, Massachusetts

BUT I don't want it to be/look too wordy.....

This is such a dumb issue but it's something that people will be looking at for a year! We are doing magnets in the hope that it won't get lost in the shuffle of people's homes and can safetly remain on their refridgerators or somewhere else magnetic. 

If you girls don't mind letting me know which wording you think sounds and looks best I'd really appreciate it!!!! :)

Re: Save the Date Wording

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_save-the-date-wording?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:32cea449-9c2d-4dac-9d99-a4e1feaf2783Post:ed0e534e-d42f-4d23-9a41-5d7c2f597237">Re: Save the Date Wording</a>:
    [QUOTE]How about: Ocean Edge Resort - Cape Cod, MA  
    Posted by WalkersFurMama[/QUOTE]

<div>This!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards