Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Affordable alterations? Just need a hem.

Hello!  Anyone know of a good place to get a hem done on my wedding dress?  I decided to wear flats, so it just needs to be hemmed abour 3 inches.  Very basic dress, no train, no lace, no beading.  I bought it at David's Bridal, just wondering if there is anyone out there that can hem for cheaper, it really will be a simple project considering the dress is so simple.  Also, does anyone know how long that takes?  My wedding is in April, I would like to get it hemmed late Feb/early March.

Thanks in advance :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: Affordable alterations? Just need a hem.

• Options
    HI, you can try Debbie Hamilton she sews for a living I am trusting her with my wedding dresses she has done other work for me she is her prices are the lowest I've seen I can give you her number and you can give her a call (602) 739 0692 just tell her Silvia sent you i don't get anything for sending you just want her to know :) hope this helps and good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards