September 2012 Weddings
Options

I'm being whiney

Sooo... I'm really, really upset. =( I know there are MUCH bigger problems out there so to those people: I'm sorry. I'm not comparing this to your problems at all.

I'm just whiney because I STILL haven't heard back from that girl about the earrings and bracelet I bought. I mean, I'm not worried about the money (I'm sure Paypal will give it back if she doesn't)... I just wanted those two pieces. I looked on Etsy and the seller still has the bracelet, but it's $80. Surprised I was paying $60 for that and the earrings. I'm just wondering what in the holy hell happened???

Everything was fine. She seemed nice. I mean... what happened???

I sent her one more email saying I'd love to hear from her and just know what's going on. If I don't hear from her or see something in the mail by the end of Sunday, then I'm filing for a refund through Paypal. I don't want the refund period to go over and then I'm out money with no product.

Knottie vibes? These are perfect for my dress and I was SOOOO excited. =(

Re: I'm being whiney

• Options
    Aww, sorry to hear that's happening. Maybe she has just been busy with the holidays and will get back to you tonight?
  • Options
    How long has it been since you paid her?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I'm dealing with this with a Christmas ornament I purchased... paid Nov 12th, was to be received within 2 weeks... before Christmas she said she'd be refunding me via paypal that same day, and still haven't received that either... just filed with paypal
  • Options
    That's so disappointing :( Fingers crossed you hear back by Sunday.
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_im-being-whiney?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:092afa78-f5f6-4bbe-86cd-8718fc639d49Post:950a0b93-d369-445f-8091-d1371bd5dd70">Re: I'm being whiney</a>:
    [QUOTE]How long has it been since you paid her?
    Posted by SCogs18[/QUOTE]

<div>The 9th of December. Should I give her more time? It's just worrying me because we were sending emails back and forth everyday for a little while there and as soon as I paid, I haven't heard anything. Plus I bought a serving set from another Knottie on here, paid the day before this one, and received it about a week later.</div><div>
    </div><div>Idk... she didn't say anything about giving her more time because of the hoildays.. =(</div><div>
    </div><div>Should I give her more time? Cuz I'd really, really rather have the jewelry. But doesn't Paypal have a 30 day refund policy? That would be Jan 9th and I don't want to risk losing the money too.</div>
  • Options
    So my post to this never showed up. grrr
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    I would give it to the first and then contact PayPal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If I were you I would send one more email advising if nothing is done you will be taking stepss to secure a refund. If you hear nothing in a couple days then take the next step.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_im-being-whiney?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:092afa78-f5f6-4bbe-86cd-8718fc639d49Post:b6d4e350-428b-4c25-9cf8-d1cecedfc0a2">Re: I'm being whiney</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I were you I would send one more email advising if nothing is done you will be taking stepss to secure a refund. If you hear nothing in a couple days then take the next step.
    Posted by BMcLeodTeam[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Completely agree!</div>
    0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That's not whiney at all. I'd be pretty peeved too if I were you. I agree with PP's that I would send one last email before going through paypal, but I also understand not wanting to go past that 30 day timeframe. :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards