May 2013 Weddings
Options

More Checks unexpectedly!!!!

Well the other day he post was about what we would like to have done by our 1 year make I believe. I said probably nothing cause I wanted to take a break from planning. Today is my day off between my old job and new job. My mom and I went shopping since I am moving and had a doctors appointment. We went to Ikea to look at their vases and get ideas for other things. We then ran into Macys and in the Bridal section they have a centerpiece on the table I LOVED. We then ran to Joan Fabrics, bought the spring flowers, ran back to Ikea to get river rocks, vase, and candles, plus a lanter that will hold a candle as well. I just brought it home and my mom and I put both of them together and we love them!! Looks like we have our centerpieces!!!! Plan to show my FMIL tomorrow then go and buy everything next weekend to have!! We also stopped at a florist who was my grandmothers cousin and decided she will be doing the bridal flowers.. So 2 check unexpected.. Plus I talked with the Macys Bridal lady and will be starting here in May I guess registaring.. I can't believe it really is almost 13 months away.. It has gone by fast.

Any new checks today or this weekend? I am having a pamper chef party tomorrow! Have a great weekend
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: More Checks unexpectedly!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards