New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Feedback - Radisson/New Rochelle? Hotel ideas for the reception?

Hello Ladies,

Does anyone have any feedback on the Radisson in New Rochelle as a reception site? I am thinking of having my reception there for 80-100 people next fall. Has anyone been to an event there?

Or do you have any recommendations on other hotels as reception sites. We are trying to stay under $90 pp, and looking to stay south of White Plains, as the church is in the Bronx.

Thanks!!!

Re: Feedback - Radisson/New Rochelle? Hotel ideas for the reception?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    greentree gave me $80/pp, you can check them out.

i contacted the radisson as a potential hotel for our guests to stay at since we're getting married in new ro, and they seemed to be disinterested in helping me so i didn't even bother going further.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if this is something you would be interested in but we looked at Davenport Country Club and they quoted us $98 per person on a Saturday night. I don't know what it would be for  Friday. But it included so much: top shelf liquor for 5 hrs, cocktail hour, dinner, wedding cake and deserts, colored linens, and the floral centerpieces. It would also be great for the size wedding you are having and the views are spectacular. Just a thought.
  • Options
    mbd329mbd329 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the ideas ladies =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards