Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Buy or Rent the Suits

Hey ladies!

I am right at my 4month marker today ! Yay! I am trying to figure out if it is better to buy or rent the suits for the guys.

I have a well know amazing suit company that is offering :suit, dress shirt, tie and pocket square for $290 and the guys would get to keep it all. That is to buy/ purchase each suit. What are your thoughts?

Anyone in the Atlanta area have good deals on suits to rent?

Thank you ladies!

Re: Buy or Rent the Suits

• Options
    We decided for rental... fiance doesn't get dressed up often enough for it be worth to buy.

Just depends on your guys... would they actually wear them again after the wedding?
  • Options
    The place that we're using, King Tux Rentals, has black suits OR tuxes for rent for just $119.99. That includes everything, even shoes. They're in Kennesaw, near I-75. Using King Tux Rentals makes more sense than purchasing.    [ $120 vs. $290 ]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_buy-or-rent-the-suits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:d9f7cd8e-786a-456a-ac4a-36649675cc79Post:0941e81a-523f-4d05-b695-7b8d2ef3d6dc">Buy or Rent the Suits</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies! I am right at my 4month marker today ! Yay! I am trying to figure out if it is better to buy or rent the suits for the guys. I have a well know amazing suit company that is offering :suit, dress shirt, tie and pocket square for $290 and the guys would get to keep it all. That is to buy/ purchase each suit. What are your thoughts? Anyone in the Atlanta area have good deals on suits to rent? Thank you ladies!
    Posted by lauraps[/QUOTE]

<div>We used Celebrate Tuxedos in Peachtree City -- $100 for everything AND they came to us for consultation, drop off, and then picked up the tuxedos after the wedding at the venue.  AND they had a special the month we were renting so my husband and my dad were free!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_buy-or-rent-the-suits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:d9f7cd8e-786a-456a-ac4a-36649675cc79Post:cd4e3999-9c3a-4015-a947-a81aba2e7f8a">Re: Buy or Rent the Suits</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Buy or Rent the Suits : We used Celebrate Tuxedos in Peachtree City -- $100 for everything AND they came to us for consultation, drop off, and then picked up the tuxedos after the wedding at the venue.  AND they had a special the month we were renting so my husband and my dad were free!
    Posted by haleightibbs[/QUOTE]

<font color="#0000ff"><strong>That just goes to show that if people will just Google search for what they want, and where - the deals are out there! Congrats on scoring the best deal in your area!
    </strong></font>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards