New York-New York City

Makeup in Staten Island

Hello all!!! this is my very first post!! My wedding is on October 17, 2010 I am looking for a makeup artist in Staten Island either a salon or would come to my location. I prefer to get airbrush makeup the day of the wedding. If anyone knows of any suggestions please let me know. Laughing

Re: Makeup in Staten Island

• DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try Salon Sogno on Richmond Ave
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cyc0102cyc0102 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sachiko Yanase who is in Queens but will travel to Staten Island since that's where I am getting married too. I would just have to pay her for any mileage over 40 and tolls. She was very highly recommended on Wedding Bee and has been super nice in all of our correspondence. She does both hair and make up and the prices are very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Melissa Badrick and she did a great job. http://www.mbadrick.com/
    I ended up getting dressed at my mom's in NJ but before I had made my mind up, Melissa had said she was willing to come to SI.
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Try Ellen B Beauty she's a great makeup artist based out of brooklyn and she'll travel to Staten Island. Other than that, try Bamboo on Richmond. There's also a salon off of Amboy Rd., I think the name is hair trends....I can't remember.  Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards