Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Flooding :(

I hope everyone is safe! I hear it's supposed to get worse this afternoon!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flooding :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugggh!  I'm tired of it already.  I'm a teacher, so school is closed.  I don't want to start adding days already!!  But, on a less selfish note... I hope everyone else is safe!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope everyone is ok too...I had to take the day off because the kids don't have school and their daycare is closed too.
    178 Are Invited
    image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
    RSVP Date April 14
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Live in Mount Joy- never saw flooding like this ever!
    I hope that anyone that has a wedding this weekend gets some sunshine :(
    We all could use it.
    Oh btw just heard they are evacuating Marietta. Be safe!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything is closed here as well, and most of our areas are in a state of emergency.  We are safe where we are... at least for now.  I'm hoping my venue isn't in water right now!  My wedding is in 30 days!
    Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My venue flooded the day after our wedding.  There was a Sunday wedding that day.  My heart breaks for the bride that likely had to cancel it.  It just wasn't going to happen for her : (
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards