North Carolina-Outer Banks

Wedding planner

Does anyone have any suggestions on a budget friendly wedding planner?  We are planning the wedding from NJ and need some help doing it from afar. Thanks ladies!  These boards have been SOO helpful so far. 

Re: Wedding planner

• I used Nannette Kallestad with The Proper Setting.  I could not have been happier.  She is very good at what she does. She has a very calm way of getting things accoplished without adding to the drama.  She was able to let me enjoy my wedding instead of worrying about all the details on the big day.  I only used her day of package but she assisted me through the whole process.   If I needed advice between a few photographers, she was able to give me her expereience with each without pushing one over another.  I promise you will be glad you got help from a planner.  . .  who ever you decide to go with. 
  • Nannette has been used quite a lot by the brides/grooms on this board and all have had amazing things to say about her, and The Proper Setting is considered one of the premier planners throughout the OBX :)

Great choice!

• Ohhhh...and I just sent you an e-mail with pics of Budleigh :)

• I'm using Nanette, too! We're still in the beginning stages of planning, but I'm blown away by her! My friends that have used her all rave about how wonderful she is.
  • I am using Sugar Snap events for the day of coordination and my flowers. they have been great to work with and super efficient and helpful.  I also got a good deal because I booked them together and I booked them at the wedding expo.
  • We are also using Sugar Snap Events, Laura and Shirley, for my daughter's wedding. They are wonderful to work with!! As the MOB, I am so glad we will have a day of coordinator. It will take the stress away from my daughter and myself. They also offer the services of providing suggestions for vendors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards