African American Weddings
Options

Monday Madness

So the MOST ANNOYING COWORKER was sick all last week and now I am sick!

Looks like I will be calling off...

Why dont sick people stay their a**es at home and not spread their germs to everyone else.

My immune system is hella week from all the stress and lack of sleep so it was bound for me to get sick...especially since I sit right next to the chic...UGH!
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Monday Madness

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_monday-madness-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:f022ce28-50da-40c9-a9c1-62a4bc3f9e8aPost:164bee4d-9de0-4dac-9033-01adf72b1c2e">Monday Madness</a>:
    [QUOTE]So the MOST ANNOYING COWORKER was sick all last week and now I am sick! Looks like I will be calling off... Why dont sick people stay their a**es at home and not spread their germs to everyone else. My immune system is hella week from all the stress and lack of sleep so it was bound for me to get sick...especially since I sit right next to the chic...UGH!l
    Posted by TysWife2Be[/QUOTE]
    Cus misery loves company! I am getting ready to shoot up to the IRS building to do my fingerprinting and other paperwork. I hope that I got the job being unemployed sucks monkey balls soaked in acid.... This will really help and also I will have that break into the federal gov that I need!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on sick ppl and unemployment.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My immune system took a vacation for all of January and February due to stress.  Go get some vitamin C, zinc, and echinacea it will help!  

Why did FI tell his friend after the RSVP close date that this guy could bring his girlfriend!  This woman was not on the envelope so no he can't!  I don't even know this woman.  But FI was like it wasn't worth the hassle of saying no.  WTF?!  So now I have this possibly trashy don't know what cocktail attire is woman coming to my wedding.  (basing this off the guy who is somewhat I'll say redneck)  ARGH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_monday-madness-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:f022ce28-50da-40c9-a9c1-62a4bc3f9e8aPost:61475d67-8017-4567-a0ef-36a71719f0de">Re: Monday Madness</a>:
    [QUOTE]My immune system took a vacation for all of January and February due to stress.  Go get some vitamin C, zinc, and echinacea it will help!   Why did FI tell his friend after the RSVP close date that this guy could bring his girlfriend!  This woman was not on the envelope so no he can't!  I don't even know this woman.  But FI was like it wasn't worth the hassle of saying no.  WTF?!  So now I have this possibly trashy don't know what cocktail attire is woman coming to my wedding.  (basing this off the guy who is somewhat I'll say redneck)  ARGH!
    Posted by OFF[/QUOTE]
    LOL @ you!! I know sometimes you just need to shake the stupidness out of people! If she is this bad, maybe she might be able to actually make it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    mnm729mnm729 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

OFF, I totally agree with you.  I do not want strangers at my wedding either.  I refuse to look at the picture and wonder who that person is. 

Why did I take my engagement pictures at 7 am, near the tidal basin, on the first day of the Cherry Blossom Festival when it was 30 degrees outside!  I took my anit-histamines, threw on my spring dress and sandals and off we went.  My Fi had on long johns, slacks, TWO t-shirts, under his shirt and still complained about being cold. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TINAMMTINAMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    with less than two weeks to go why havent my inaws gotten their plane tickets yet?????!!!! Im so over them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards