Jewish Weddings
Options

Judaica registries

Does anyone know of a good online Judiaca store where we can register? I'd love to be able to register for things like a challah plate and cover, Havdallah set, etc.

Thanks!

Re: Judaica registries

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you're willing to cross the bridge, there's a shop called Mah Tov Gallery in Cherry Hill, NJ.  We received a few items from there that are gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used judaica.com and liked the stuff we got.  They have a pretty big selection for an online judaica store. Smile
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We registered for some Judaica items on Amazon.  I think they have some Emanuel stuff that you can buy through Amazon, and then we used the universal registry function to add a few items from other websites, like judaism.com (which also has a registry, I believe).  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow I wanted to do this too! We had registered on judaism.com for mezzuzahs, etc. for the house but the reason we picked that website is because they said they had a charity program attached to their registries, where the bride and groom pledge a percentage of whatever money is spent that goes towards a charity of their choice - but they discontinued the program so now we don't know what to do :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards