Massachusetts-Boston

Tuxes in Metrowest area

Any recommendations? I have no idea where to even start looking...Mens Warehouse has pretty bad reviews on yelp and google. Somewhere w/in a half hour from Framingham would be ideal.

Thanks!

Re: Tuxes in Metrowest area

• Jos. A Bank (all over) and Russo's Tux Shop (in Chelsea, part of Savvi) both rent tuxes as well. I'm with you - I want to avoid Men's Wearhouse at all costs!
  • Went to Jos a bank. Service was AWFUL. They didn't have a single tux in stock that they rent. Waited forever for service... Was there an hour and a half and ignored 90 of the time.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_tuxes-in-metrowest-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:eb421168-586d-4ce1-9047-d9698999632aPost:1bf0ccc7-b0e6-4959-b69c-a574f4bc3220">Re:Tuxes in Metrowest area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Went to Jos a bank. Service was AWFUL. They didn't have a single tux in stock that they rent. Waited forever for service... Was there an hour and a half and ignored 90 of the time.
    Posted by TheSlowskys[/QUOTE]
    Oh, ugh, that's really disappointing! There don't seem to be any great (or even good) options for tux rentals. <div>Gah.</div><div>Did you end up choosing a tux there, or are you going to keep looking?</div>
  • I am going to try Mens Warehouse Tux.

I would not go back to this Jos A Bank again. My fiance bought 3 suits there a few months ago and had a great experience. We had the same rep this past time.  It was busy (but I called ahead to see if we needed an appointment).  After waiting for at least 20 mins he came over and said to look through the book. He helped him try on one tux they had in stock (and really was trying to pressure us into buying a tux), then left us to look at the ties and vests by ourselves again.  He said they could order the tuxes he was interested in, so we waited around for 15-20 mins for him to come over again (by this time it was not very busy), and he was with another customer, so we just walked out.  I'm the kind of bitter person that if you give me bad service I will never return. Haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards