Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

AW: Hola from Mexico ( & Wedding Photos!!) =)

Hi Ladies!  Hope you are all doing well, it feels like forever since I've been on here!

We're on our honeymoon in Mexico, and it is amazing!!  I just wanted to stop in for a moment and catch up and share some photos that were just posted. 

Our wedding was amazing and so perfectly "us", we wouldn't have changed a thing about it (except the humidity perhaps!).  I will be back with all the details and vendor reviews on Tuesday, but wanted to share our incredible photos that were posted today!   Part 2 will be posted tommorrow as well and I'm VERY excited to see them. 

I've seen SOO many of Chelsea & Mack McGowan's gorgeous wedding blogs, and always hoped that I could hold a candle to be as beautiful as their brides are on their wedding day, but I can honestly say that I really felt that way and they captured it beautifully.  I've only seen a short preview and I already know that our wedding photos will be all we could ever ask for and more.  I'm in LOVE!

You can see them here: www.mcgowanimages.com/blog

Re: AW: Hola from Mexico ( & Wedding Photos!!) =)

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girl, we are way ahead of ya!  :)

You were an absolute vision.  Your flowers, hair, makeup, jewelry, dress-- everything so far looks incredible.  (Hey who did your flowers--I don't think you ever told us who you finally picked--they look gorgeous).  The shots they got of you and your husband are simply stunning.

Anyway, we're all in full blog stalking mode already.  I am so glad everything was so perfect.  Enjoy that honeymoon!
  • edited December 2011
    I looked at those this morning, so beautiful!! I really loved your dress & flowers.  the pictures from your first look show so much love! Enjoy Mexico!
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hola! The pictures are wonderful! My favorite one is from the first look right before he turns around to see you. The look on your face is priceless!!
  • edited December 2011
    You looked absolutely stunning on your special day! Everything turned out gorgeous and I can't wait to see more pictures whens he posts them tomorrow!
  • kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are great Tiffany! You look beautiful! Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon!
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!!!  I can't wait to see the rest.
  • edited December 2011

Tiffany, I was stalking the blog just waiting for your pictures to be posted!  :)  You were gorgeous!  I can't wait to see part 2 today!  Have a great time on your honeymoon!

• edited December 2011
    The second batch was posted!  Everything was absolutely beautiful!  I LOVED your cake and the candy bar was so cute!  I loved the animal crackers!  So awesome! Congrats again!
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, that looked like so much fun! Your flowers were beautiful and I love that you had such simple centerpieces.

P.S., I love those pink and white animal crackers, too. I can't buy them because I'll eat the whole bag very quickly.
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE everything about your wedding!!!  It was absolutely beautiful!  Especially all the hot pink!
  • edited December 2011
    Looking at all your food made me hungry!  Warning, don't read this blog if on a diet!!! :)

Love how your dress is simple but sparkly!  Love your flowers!  Gotta say...seeing everyone's reveal pics and how great they look is pushing me towards doing one!

Have fun on your honeymoon!
    imageimage Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thank You All so much!  I'll be back on Tuesday! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I love your cake!  And your dress is so beautiful!  Have fun and be safe.
  • seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love all the pics!  you are beautiful!

If you decide to sell your bracelet, let me know.  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards