New York-Long Island

Verdis..

Has anyone been to a wedding at Verdis of Westbury? Thoughts?

Re: Verdis..

• edited December 2011
    I've never been to a wedding there but i did visit them over the summer-i received a price lising & brochue i can lookfor it and tell you wat they told me.

It was ok; wasn't the look i was going for but i'm sure a lot of people have been happy with them.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I've never been to a wedding there but we did just have our company holiday party there last month.  The food was good and the place was nice.  We did have to ask the waiters to come vacuum the room before the company showed up, though, as it didn't look thoroughly cleaned at all.  Otherwise the service was good and the building itself, aside from our room, was very nice.  Clean bathrooms, decorated outer areas, classy look.  Not my choice for a wedding, but it was nice nonetheless.
  • Dasberry1231Dasberry1231 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just decided to check it out in person. Not the place for me but I will say that their prices are def affordable!
  • lucy&bobbylucy&bobby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i never went to a wedding there but i had my college graduation party there and my cousin had her engagement party there as well as her parents ( my aunt and uncle) annivarsary party. The food was great each time... never heard any complaints and they were very accomadating. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards