North Carolina-Outer Banks

Southern Bridal Registry

Hey guys!

Long time no post on here! Enjoying married life now! 38 days since our wedding on the Outer Banks!

I keep getting this call from a company called Southern Bridal Registry. They have told me my husband and I have won a gift of champagne flutes and an all inclusive honeymoon. I just have to attend some kind of a cooking thing to get my gifts...has anyone had anyone call regarding this?

I'm a litte hesitant to do this...I work in hospitality in a resort area so this sounds like the same thing as attending a timeshare deal....

What's everyone think?

Thanks...

Re: Southern Bridal Registry

• I have seen posts on other boards about similar things and I would probably decline it.  It sounds like they are trying to get you involved in something.

• Hey Char! I would have posted this on Facebook on our page...but I'm at work (and we're not allowed on it!) Yeah, that's what I was thinking also...granted yes I would love a honeymoon (since as of this point with so much going on and both of us going back to college in the fall I don't know when we could escape!) but there's definitely a catch...and I found it interesting they could "hold" our gifts until they came back in the area....

fishy...

Amanda
  • I actually just got a call on Sunday afternoon from a blocked number that the woman left a voicemail and said something very similar.  I haven't responded and don't intend to.  I definitely feel like it is a hoax. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards