Colorado
Options

Need help finding good Save The Date magnets!!!

Anyone have a "Save-The-Date" magnet company/place they used that they really liked?  I'm trying to sort through all the online places and can't find one reccommended over another and don't know what prices are good.  I'm getting super close to that deadline (NYE wedding this year)!  HELP!

Thanks!  :-)

Re: Need help finding good Save The Date magnets!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Magnetstreet.com and we absolutely love them!!  They range anywhere from.29-.79 cents a piece.  Everybody loves them and it's so fun to see them hanging on everyone's fridge when we visit:)  We are also getting matching invitations there and they were super easy to make. 

If you use magnetstreet.com  and think that you want to use them for your invitations too...wait to order those, because you will get a 25% coupon when you receive your magnets!  Also, they also have coupons on the website, so I'd try to find one before you do you order for your magnets!  Let me know if you have any questions!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Go to vistaprint.com and sign up for their e-mails.  They are always having specials where a ton of stuff is free, so you can get 100 magnets and only pay shipping.  They have a lot of stock images for free, but if you want to use your own, I believe they have  a $5 fee, which $5/100 magnets is a pretty good deal.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    amelie&chrisamelie&chris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Vistaprint its great quality and the most affordable
  • Options
    latty27latty27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used 123 print and they were postcard size with our picture on them which I thought was nice, you can google promo codes for them too to save money. Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used overnight prints but they took forever....so I would not recommend them.  I have since used vista print for my photo business and have been very pleased.  I tried uprinting.com for some things for my high school class (I am a wedding photographer and high school photo teacher) and was pleased with them as well.  I found a promo for a discount for uprinting.com on yelp.  Just order them with lots of time so  you don't stress if they take longer than expected or have to be re-printed.  So far, with all the companies I have tried, they did not need reprints.  I know vista has lots of templates so you don't have to design them.  I think that is another factor.  I designed my own (being a photographer) and your photograher (if you do an engagement session) may be willing to do it for you.  (I know I love doing that kind of thing!  But I am an art nerd and love doing stuff like that for fun!)  Good luck!  (Let me know if you are looking for a photographer!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards