Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

In Suite Entertainment

Does anyone have any ideas for in-suite entertainment? 
We are having Elvis, but that will only take up one hour or so (we are having a four hour reception).
Thank you!

Re: In Suite Entertainment

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Photobooth?  A previous knottie, ndenbow had Shutterbooth for her in-suite at Mandalay Bay...

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool idea, thank you!
    Any other entertainment suggestions would be appreciated!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about just having some music? Most people like to be able to talk/mingle/catch up with people that they may not see all that often. Most adults can entertain themselves pretty well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lil...I am worried that three hours (Elvis will be with us for approx. 1 hour) might be too long for that.   We are having our videographers there as well.  Maybe we can do something with them.  Too many ideas!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our in-suite start at 6. From 6-7 everyone ate, at 7 we cut the cake and Elvis came at 7:30. He stayed for about 45 minutes. AFter that some people danced and others just mingled. Everyone went their own ways at around 9:45-10. It was perfect!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have an insuite but my reception lasted 4 hours and I wish it had been longer. This was my concern that there would be nothing to do for 4 hours. Granted we did have a dance but it goes by sooooo fast! I promise people wont be bored. If you have food music and booze itll breeze by.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a DJ/Karaoke.  The DJ would play regular music in case no one was up for karaoke.  Well, as soon as the dances/toasts were over- the whole group got into karaoke until it was closing time.  It was tons of fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone... I am now not so nervous that people will be bored.  We are having butler passed appies and two bartenders so I guess there will be lots to do!
  • Options
    erinkay81erinkay81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would you ladies be willing to share where you are having your in-suite? We are having a Vegas wedding in July and are exploring this option. Thanks!
    LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We decided on the Vista suite at MB.  Our ceremony and day reception is at Four Seasons so it's close and we love the beach at MB!  The Vista is large enough for our party as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!!
    im a new to the Knot so i havent figured everything out yet ha?!
    Which suite did you use for your reception and did you use outside catering??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards