Ohio-Northeast

salons?

can anyone give me a salon recommendation? I'll be getting ready at my house in Berea, so I would prefer to stay in Berea, Strongsville, or Olmsted Falls. I'm looking for a place that is reasonably priced....I'm not getting an updo, just wearing my hair mostly down and curled. thanks ladies!

Re: salons?

• starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out LaDonna's on Sprague at the Sprague and Marks Rd. intersection.  They did an updo for me and were very reasonably priced - I can't imagine that they wouldn't be the same for what you're looking for.   GL!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used (and LOVED) Illusion Unlimited in Strongsville. Emily did my hair and I was very pleased with how it came out. I even had her do a style for me when I was in my brother's wedding and again I loved it. Highly recommend! Also, if 3 or more of your bridal group gets services done there, they give a 10% discount. Nice!

A friend of mine used Chatterbox in N. Royalton and liked them, but I don't know which stylist she had.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yesican220yesican220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Z Salon is were I am getting my hair done.  It is in Berea - next to Bucci's (in the back).

Joyce (one of the stylists - now at Z - has done my hair for many other events throughout the highschool dances - when she was at another salon)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards