Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

The Chicory Venue?

I just came across the Chicory venue in NOLA and I think I love it! I have been having such a hard time finding a location. First I wanted a beach wedding but now I think I want somewhere in NOLA. Does anyone have any information on the Chicory? Have experience with the venue? ANY information would be much appreciated!!!

Re: The Chicory Venue?

• Options
    I'm having my reception there next summer. I looked at quite a few venues and as soon as I walked into the Chicory it felt right. It's CLEAN and new, but still has an awesome New Orleans feel to it with the exposed brick and gas lanterns. It's very easy to get in touch with the people over there. either email through the website or call the number on there. Gina is the lady I've spoken to and she's very quick with the responses. I originally talked to Brent but I'm not sure if he's still working over there. They are both awesome and really helpful (and patient with ALOT of questions). Also, I went to an open house there a couple of weeks ago and the food is sooo good. Now admittedly it's a little on the expensive side to have your event there, but from what I can tell, you can pick and choose different stations you want and that could help cut down on some of the expenses.
  • Options
    I'm actually going to see it on Friday. I'm very excited. It seems absolutely beautiful. My first choice is Race & Religious but I'm not having luck with them returning my call. The Chicory is definitely my second choice!
  • Options
    Galvez Restaurant is really nice you should check it out also!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards