Tennessee

Sampsons Hollow review?

I have been looking into a wedding in/near Pigeon Forge, TN. I went and visited a few places over the weekend, I REALLY like Sampson's Hollow in Walland TN and am looking for some reviews from people who either had a wedding there, or attended a wedding there...

The only thing holding me back is their alcohol policy. I know it seems crazy buuut I come from a family of beer drinkers and they only allow wine and wine sangria no beer or other alcohols...I know I shouldn't care about what my family thinks etc but I do want everyone to have a good time etc

So if you have been there for a wedding please let me know how it went etc

Www.natureswonder.photoreflect.com

Re: Sampsons Hollow review?

• cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been there but this is top on my list of locations too. I've been emailing back and forth with Janice and she is super nice. I've also looked at tons of pictures online from weddings there and they are gorgeous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • clark45clark45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bill (her husband) was wonderful when he showed us around! It is such a beautiful place. It sucks that we really wanted an open bar and you can't have alcohol...
  • cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out whitestone country inn or scatterridge lodge? they are also very pretty and might give you a bit more freedom.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • clark45clark45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not, I will look into those! thanks
  • edited December 2011
    You could also look at Bluff Mountain Inn.  That's where we're getting married next June.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards