Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Serendipity at Metropolis

Has anyone ever heard of or been to Serendipity at Metropolis in Plainfield? Trying to find some reviews from people who've been there.
thanks!

Re: Serendipity at Metropolis

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in Avon and have been to Metropolis a few times.  I liked it.  I loved the view, it was amazing.  I haven't had a function there but I saw tons of pics that Rhonda had. 
    image Shafonne Myers Wife,Mother and Planner of Everything
  • Options
    hjay07hjay07 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just found out that they're booked the entire month of October...so back to the drawing board it is. There are so few places aroud here in my price range, I'm discouraged. Frown

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Their prices are great. Do you know if they allow alcohol? I didn't see beverage info on the website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm actually going to look there this evening!  I know they do allow alcohol, but I'm not sure what the pricing is for it.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    have you looked into Chateau Thomas? We booked there for November and love it! It's the most affordable option in our price range and it is super gorgeous.  I looked and looked and looked everywhere and got frustrated because everything out there was way out of our budget (10,000+) but then we literally just stumbled upon it and their upstairs room and were hooked. They are also sooo nice and helpful. If you want more info message me! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also just looked at Chateau Thomas. It was really pretty. Our only concern was meeting the minimums, because we have a small wedding (apx 75 guests). So we're hoping they will work with us ...
  • Options
    vickel08vickel08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this post was made a while back, but I was wondering if you were able to see Serendipity at Metropolis. I am interested in the venue, but can't seem to get them to call me back. I was wondering if anyone else had had this problem.
    Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Serendipity is a great place with great food and local, but getting the owner to call you back in a timely manor is IMPOSSIBLE. I've had 2 friends have their receptions there, but after literally a month and a half of trying to get a hold of her, I gave up. Good prices if you're willing to put up with the hassle.
  • Options
    vickel08vickel08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I wish that someone from this venue had cared enough to answer my several calls or return my voicemails call. It appears to be beautiful and affordably place; however, I called  at least ten times, left at least three messages, and I never received a response back. There is no email address, and although there was a response to my question on Facebook, it only directed me to the same telephone number that no one seems to answer. I understand that you are busy, but too busy for a potential customers? As a future bride, this is not the type of lack of commitment I need from such an important vendor. My recommendation is to try another place.
    Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards