Virginia-Richmond
Options

Wedding Coordinators - Have you worked with them?

Hi Ladies! My fiance and I are looking at two wedding planners in the area. CCS Events and Weddings by Windy. Both have given us lists of clients to call but I'm wondering if anyone else out there has worked with either team before? We are trying to make the best educated decision possible.

Thanks for your help!
Maria
For our LOVE, kisses, cuddles and hugs! Anniversary

Re: Wedding Coordinators - Have you worked with them?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I signed with Colleen Cook, CCS Events. I love her so far! She has some great ideas and really takes the stress off (which is exactly what I was looking for)! She truly takes me into consideration when suggesting vendors. She doesn't just send you to her favorites, but really thinks about who matches up best with your desires. I've heard great things about Windy, but Colleen just "got" me, ya know? Anyway, hope this helps :)
    Soon-To-Be Heather Nixon
  • Options
    Maria&AdamMaria&Adam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey Heather,
    that helps alot! we actually signed up with Colleen, too! :)
    For our LOVE, kisses, cuddles and hugs! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Colleen got me too! I love her! She is so down to earth and a realist. She is great about keeping you on your budget and is overall a good person to be around. I would recommend her everyday of the week and twice on Tuesday!
  • Options
    elmorealelmoreal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using CCS events too and she really is great ! She did my best friends wedding and too and everything was amazing !!! I actually live out of town and we have to a lot of planning from a far and she is quick to respnd .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards