Students
Options

XP: NWR: Spanish Language Schools

Hello All,
So I love traveling and it broke my heart when I went back to graduate school and wasn't able to travel anymore. But since I am graduating in May I want to study Spanish somewhere over the summer. Does anyone know of any programs that they (or a friend) have done that they really enjoyed?

Thanks ladies!

Anniversary image

Re: XP: NWR: Spanish Language Schools

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Amerispan has good programs in Latin America.  I went on one of their programs in a small town outside of San Jose, Costa Rica.  I would definitely recommend them as a company.  THey work with the language schools in the countries, so I didn't deal with them once there.  Pre departure they were helpful. I also found them to be one of the cheapest (so many are ridiculously overpriced).  In fact, I stayed on extra and paid the school myself and it was only a slight savings!  

I would also recommend volunteering if you have time.  It was a really good way to get away from all the other English speakers and utilize my Spanish!
  • Options
    My friend just got back from the D.R and she absolutely LOVED it!
    She went through http://www.ciee.org
    I was planning on going through them, but since I have to do a Summer program I'm now going through ISEP.
    Buena suerte!
    = )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards