Arizona-Tucson
Options

wedding planners...of use? or a waste of money?

Hey ladies, is anyone using a wedding planner for their big day? At first I thought it to be a waste of money and unnecessary. However, as I think about everything left to do, coupled with my lack of creativity, I'm wondering if it is not such a bad idea after all. So, I'm looking for some advice from anyone who has already looked into getting or already has one, and what think.  Also, I assume that the price varies depending on what you ask for...Am I correct in that assumption? So, bottom line...what is the bottom line? 

Thanks ladies

Re: wedding planners...of use? or a waste of money?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi There,
    I am a wedding planner in Colorado, but plan weddings everywhere throughout the US. Please feel free to contact me regarding my services. A wedding planner can be invaluable throughout the planning process, from saving you money, to dealing with family dynamics, lending etiquette advice, doing the legwork for you on finding vendors and so much more!! Thanks, Kristen

Bellissima Bride Wedding Consulting
    www.bellissimabrideco.com
    303-960-2230
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bellissima, I'm sorry but as a vendor you cannot promote your services through the boards. If you must, e-mail privately, but this is not permitted
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards