Just Engaged and Proposals

Intro and Engagement Gift Ideas Please

Hello all!  My name is Gracie.  I've been married for almost 2 years now and we are expecting our first child.  More excitement though:

My wonderful sister just got engaged last night (Thanksgiving).  I would like to get her and my FBIL a present.  I'm looking to spend about $150 but would not mind going up to $200.  Any ideas would be wonderful.

Congrats to everyone on this board.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Intro and Engagement Gift Ideas Please

• Hey there! Just a few suggestions (only bc we just got engaged and have recieved a few gifts) :-) Starting a nice of wine, martini, champagne, etc glasses. A friend I mine went to Brighton and got us a set of two champagne glasses. It's one thing we can always add to, they have all the diffent types of glasses in the same style. Really nice. Also, we just received the knife and server for our wedding cake. Something very sweet - plus something they'll need for that day. They went to Things Remembered.
  • For my close friends I like to put together a gift basket with a bottle of champagne (or good wine), two glasses, a couple of bridal magazine, ring pop candies, a few bottles of "bridal theme" nail polish (essie and opi have bridal collections). It's always well received. 
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_intro-and-engagement-gift-ideas-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:637114a9-5d50-4ae4-b5ce-a275d0f7565aPost:89c386ae-1ee9-4f4c-be85-368680ed027d">Re: Intro and Engagement Gift Ideas Please</a>:
    [QUOTE]For my close friends I like to put together a gift basket with a bottle of champagne (or good wine), two glasses, a couple of bridal magazine, ring pop candies, a few bottles of "bridal theme" nail polish (essie and opi have bridal collections). It's always well received. 
    Posted by achiduck[/QUOTE]

<div>I love all of this... especially nail polish!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards