February 2013 Weddings

I Have to Brag. . . .

I've been reading on some of the other boards that there can be a lot of drama with regards to the bridal party and the roles that people will play and the petty fights they are having.

I have to say I'm blessed with 3 of the best girls in the world to stand up with me.  As I'm a full time student I'm doing a lot of stuff myself and they all have stepped up to help where ever they can.  MOH is helping with flowers and centerpices (she's really crafty and artistic), BM#2 is a baker and is doing my cupcakes for me (even though she lives on the other side of the country) and actually asked me if she could, BM#3 has admitted that she's not crafty but has the day off from work and lives close so she has said she'll come up the day before to help with set up.

So let's hear your brags!  What makes your WP so great???
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I Have to Brag. . . .

• We all sound very lucky!  

There has been no drama *yet* in my bridal party as well.  Even beyond the bridal party both sides of our family have been great.  Most of my fam is in FL and my wedding is in NJ so I worried alot of my older familiy whom I absolutely love wouldn't make the trip in the winter.  I have been having to refrain them from trying to book hotel rooms now for next year lol. 

:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards