Hawaii
Options

Logo help

Hi Ladies, 
   My FMIL wants to help with invites.  She's super crafty and with her living far away from us, I'd like some ways to include her as well.  Based on seeing all of your logos you've all created, I've become inspired, but I'm so not DIY-ish.  How did you go about creating your logos, preferably on your own??  I wouldn't mind creating something I can eventually use on vista print or similar.  I was thinking either hibiscus flowers or palm trees, and maybe tying in other Hawaii themes throughout, but we haven't given a lot of thought to this before now.  Thanks ladies!!

Re: Logo help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here was ours...2 initials and a simple hibiscus.  Everything in gray ink (not black). We used it vertically and horizontally on nearly everything...programs, menus, table numbers, video splash screen, etc. 

RSVP card:

Directions & details insert:

• Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not much help on this, cause I bought my logos.  If you go on Etsy you can find girls who do it very cheap.  I think I paid $5 for 5 different logos which I ended up using a lot throughout our process.  Totally worth it! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    WinstonsGirlWinstonsGirl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Tanq.  I was a little worried that everyone had huge crazy hard to do logos.  I like the simplicity of yours.  
    AK - who did you use??  And what format did them come in??  Were they computer files, stamps, etc??  

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually came across a hibiscus windings font and then you can play around in WORD or if you have access to Photoshop, it's pretty simple to do. You can also do a Google search to get some inspirations and go from there.
    This is mine (using Photoshop...background image from a picture found on Google Search)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards