Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

OL Tuesday

Self,
Feel better. I'm sick of feeling crummy.

H,
Feel better. You probably made me feel crummy. *shakes fist*

Re: OL Tuesday

• Options
    Crash- I'm finally feeling better had a sinus infection that had me down for about a week and a half.

Feel better soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Dear Carrie,
    Just caught up on everything. So sorry about everything that happened! Let's just hope that is the worst of it and everything looks up from here (which I am sure it will!).

Dear transformer that blew yesterday,
    No A/C, no power to computers, and manual opening of garage doors a happy Amanda you did not make. In fact, it really messed up DH's and mine's plans as we had so much to do. Thanks at least for coming on finally around 2am so that I could finally sleep without being miserable. 
    -So far behind on work

Dear Knotties,
    I finally have a phone interview tomorrow for a job I really really want- and it is only 5 miles from home! Talk about cutting down on my commute! Wish me luck! 
    - Eager knottie
  • Options
    Dear Amanda,
    Good luck!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Amanda,
    Thanks for the good vibes, and I'm sending them back your way! We moved so I could have a 10 minute commute so I feel you!!!

MIL,
    Thank you so much for letting us stay with you and cooking us every single meal. But could we pretty pretty please try to have dinner before 9:15 tonight? Thank you so so much.
    -Grateful DIL
  • Options
    Dear Self,
    Mike Anderson's BBQ for lunch is not a good idea.
    - stuck in a food como

Amanda- good luck with the interview!! T&P's with you :-)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-149?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:6c2c18d1-5989-4384-bab8-6fc47a1c1c7dPost:a78952cc-8105-4555-8da9-40ed26208771">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Self,<strong> Mike Anderson's BBQ for lunch is not a good idea. - stuck in a food como</strong> Amanda- good luck with the interview!! T&P's with you :-)
    Posted by AshJohnson30[/QUOTE]
    This was me last Friday. I think I ate like an entire plateful of their corn cassarole (a.k.a. heaven). 

And thanks for the good juju ladies! :)
  • Options
    Dear HR,
    I was hired three weeks ago and you are just now getting to me about signing my contract. I have a mandatory traing session to go to Thursday and you say I can't go until I sign my contract, and you cant get my in until Thursday afternoon??? How is this my problem?
    Sincerely,
    Annoyed

Dear Knotties,
    I feel like I have been off the board forver, hope everyone is doing well!!!
  • Options
    Dear AXO,
    I find it funny that you are seeking people to work for you, and part of the job description includes donating $100 annually.  Shouldn't the workers be the ones getting paid?
    Oh, sororities.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards