Favors
Options

Looking for glass bowls for centerpieces

I am looking for approx. 30 glass bowls (big enough to fit 6-10 christmas ornaments)

If anyone happens to have these from their wedding that I could buy or borrow, please let me know!!

Re: Looking for glass bowls for centerpieces

• Options
    sheenar1sheenar1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try this link this is where I will be getting mines from, since I have 44 tables to fill up with centerpieces. Hope it is benificial to you.

http://www.dollartree.com/floral-decor/vases-bowls-containers/202c203c203/index.cat
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you want them all to match? If you are going for a more ecelectic mix, you could go to places like TJMaxx and Home Goods. They have great, affordable options that you may even want to use around the house after the wedding.

For custom wedding puzzles and games, visit www.LoveSmartDesign.com!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you have any near you- a Christmas Tree Shoppe or Dollar Store should have something cheap and bug enough...

Good luck!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I too was once looking for wide pedestal bowls or compotes to use as centerpieces.  I was going to put floating blossoms and candles in them.  However, that type of bowl is hard to find at a good price for a bulk quantity. 

I tried

www.save-on-crafts.com

and

www.candles4less.com

I have been seeing cylinder vases used as centerpieces for the same idea (filling with ornaments, fruit, or water and submerged blossoms).  I looked into that idea, and It worked out CHEAPER THAN BOWLS to do 2-3 cylinders per table at different heights!  That way, you get the same concept, but the added height and visual interest (no taller than 10"), for less money!  I changed my mind from bowls to cylinders as soon as I saw the lower price.   I guess the cylinders must be more readily available.

www.candles4less.com gave the best price of the two sites above for the cylinder idea, but they're both great sites for ideas, etc.

Good luck!  I hope you find your bowls, but wanted to share how and why I changed my mind.

Laughing

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards