Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Oahu makeup artist

So the pricest and most important things on my wedding budget are:Venue, Photograher, and Hair & Makeup.  The venue and photographer I found and booked immediately!  However, I could not find a makeup artist that I liked at all!  In most makeup artist websites all their photos were retouched. I want to look super duper pretty!  And i've PAID for 3 trials that came highly recommended and I hated it!  makeup looked subpar and hair look helmety:(  I just came back from a vacation in Portland where my friend introduced me to her wedding makeup artist Jein King who works on Oahu and in Portland.  I paid for a trial there and it turned out wonderful!!!! Like freaking amazing! I don't have any pix of my makeup and hair but I believe her website is www.jeinking.com She goes back home to Oahu during the winters so it works out she is avaliable to do my Dec wedding.  I have to make a final decison soon, since she books up fast.  Does anyone recommend any one else on Oahu before I go ahead and book her?

Re: Oahu makeup artist

• Options
    I worked at Nordstrom on Oahu with a really talented girl named Jayel. She is seriously awesome! Check her out on Facebook under Jayel Bordon Artistry. She has bridal pics on there :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards