Texas-Houston

ENGAGEMENT PICTURES

so I just got engaged in febuary :) super excited!! and we're looking for somewhere reasonable to take engagement pictures in the houston area for outside photos any suggestions?

Re: ENGAGEMENT PICTURES

• edited December 2011
    what kind of things to you like? Do you like more " natury" shots or shots in the city? There are a lot of great places. and also im sure your photographer will have some suggestions 
    I personally really love Discovery Green and Herman Park for E-Pics
    Also, Congrats! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We took our engagement pictures at a park in midtown called Elizabeth Baldwin park and they were amazing! The park has amazing huge oak trees. Across from the park, there is this really cool building with grafitti walls (different patterns on the different sides).  In our pictures, we did two outfits- by the grafitti walls we were casual and in the park we were more dressy.  I love our pictures :) 

You should totally check it out!!
  • hollycasehollycase member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on the engagement!

We did the Starbucks on FM 242 (where we went on our first date to play scrabble) and at Woodlands Waterway (AWESOME location!)
  • Rachel2k9Rachel2k9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone we are probaly going for "natury" pictures do ya know of any reasonable photographers we have one in mind but still wanted to see other prices as well
    msgonzalez2b i love that idea will definately go look at that park thanks 
  • edited December 2011
    We are taking our engagement pictures at Mercer Arboretum & Botanic Gardens
    on Aldine Westfield Road.  It is North of Houston.  They have lots of flowers and trees there.
  • Belle101781Belle101781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hermann Park is great (took mine there), Discovery Green. There's an arboretum or however it's spelled off of Memorial/Woodway area. Super nice. My photog did some maternity pics there. Great place.

Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards