Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Who did your flowers

Having a lunch reception for about 40. Just wanted some simple flowers on the table. Was considering doing just rose petals as a sort of table runner with a few votives going through it. Wondering who you guys used and what you did. Its not a formal affair and we can't take them home so just wanted to do something simple but nice. Thanks

Re: Who did your flowers

• Options
    I was going to do something like this:

... and got Primrose Lane florists to cost it all up for me - they came up with some great suggestions and were able to work within budget with some tweaks.

In the end, I decided paying for flowers that would be on the table for two hours wasn't worth it. I ordered some fresh rose petals online, had them delivered direct to my venue on the day and they scattered them on the tables for me. Came to less than $50!
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_who-did-your-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:542373fa-7680-4f78-8192-9454e99d07a2Post:8f2f165b-d0f0-48a3-8e0d-b45c9d6aafd2">Re: Who did your flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was going to do something like this: ... and got Primrose Lane florists to cost it all up for me - they came up with some great suggestions and were able to work within budget with some tweaks. In the end, I decided paying for flowers that would be on the table for two hours wasn't worth it. I ordered some <strong>fresh rose petals online</strong>, had them delivered direct to my venue on the day and they scattered them on the tables for me. Came to less than $50!
    Posted by Gribbles[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, i was also thinking of doing that also. Do you remember who you ordered them through?
  • Options
    we're ordering ours from Costco and my mom and her best friend are making our centerpieces.  They're pretty simple, just some daisies in a vase and some votives.  Total it'll come to about $100 for 80 stems
  • Options
     Igot mine from here: http://www.freshrosepetals.com/

They are based in L.A and the petals were shipped same day delivery to Vegas - they arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommend!
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards