Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Bella Sera Danvers

I just want to thank all of you who recommended Bella Sera in Danvers. I went there last Friday and the experience could not have been better! I was worried because I'm not a size 6, but they had samples in every size. I met with Heidi, and she was just wonderful. They let me pull about 8 dresses from the racks, and the first one I tried on was IT. The entire experience was perfect. There was one other bride there, but they put us on opposite ends of the store so it felt like I was totally alone. I cannot say enough about this store!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bella Sera Danvers

• Options
    Heidi is AMAZING, she helped me too when I went and I felt so comfortable. It was an overwhelming experience for me and she could see my nervousness written all over my face. I am soooo happy you went there! They are truly awesome people and you will enjoy working with them up until your wedding day.
    Congrats on finding your dress!!! 
    :)
  • Options
    Heidi is a super star I 100% agree. One of the most pleasant people to deal with during my entire wedding experience.
  • Options
    I got my gown there :)  There alterations are awesome too! The seamtress made me sleeves since so many gowns where strapless :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    They are amazing. I agree with all of the knotties above!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards