Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Gifts for Jr. BMs Moms?

So I have 2 Jr. BMs (my 2 cousins) and I'll be getting them a gift for being in the wedding. Obviously, they are not paying for their own stuff, their mom's are (My aunt and godmother). Should I get them a present as well? I was thinking of getting them each a gift certificate to a local restaurant as a thank you, since they will not have only payed for their daughter's dresses but there is also a chance that they will be chipping on for my bridal shower (at least the one with my family). Thanks for the help ladies!

Re: Gifts for Jr. BMs Moms?

• Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Perhaps either a GC to a restaurant or for a mani/pedi? 

How old are the jr BMs? If they love music, you could get them iTunes GCs, you could get them a cute necklace off Etsy, or something personalized, like a little makeup bag. I'm sure they don't expect anything extravagent at all, so anything thoughtful would be appreciated. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The girls are 10 and 12. I'm going to get them smaller versions of the bags I'm getting my BMs off of Etsy. I also got them a pearl necklace for the wedding.
  • Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds perfect! I think I was confused and thought you were looking for gift ideas for the girls too. It's been a long weekend!

For the moms, other ideas: Bottles of wine, ornament, picture frame....perhaps you could have your photographer take a picture of you and FI on the wedding day with each of your cousins and frame a nice print for them. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What bags are you getting on Etsy? I want to get my girls bags too so I am looking :)

I like the idea of you getting the mom's gifts. Any of the ones mentioned so far sound good to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on getting these bags for my girls: http://www.etsy.com/shop/GraceyBags I'll be picking out different patterns to match everyone's personalities and taste
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards