May 2013 Weddings
Options

yay!

FI and I went from planning June 2013 to May 2013 Yay! Sooner (even by only a month) is sooo much better. We are thinking memorial day weekend 2013 which puts us at May 25. I've started contacting places and my number one venue said my timing is perfect because they have started booking for 2013 and the Saturday Labor day weekend is already booked up. Sooo crazy. I thought I was going at it early. Anyone else doing any big planning?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: yay!

• Options
    YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! so glad u convinced him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    Oh wow you must have an amazing venue since its booking up so quickly!! That makes me nervous since I haven't even done any venue research!! Congrats on picking a date :) May will be perfect :):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, you must have a nice venue lined up. I cannot book anything until November, 18 months ahead of time.
    Happy planning! Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    I already found my venue!!! We visited it twice and right after the second visit I emailed the lady in charge of the booking and now we are waiting to receive the contract in the mail!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards