Rhode Island
Options

Officiant

Anyone using Mike Egan? Were tentatively booked with him and are meeting with him this month but I have no clue what his fees are. Anyone booked him and know? I asked but never recieved an answer.

Also, who is everyone else using? Cost? Just looking for some suggestions in the off chance that we dont vibe with Mike!

Thanks ladies!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Officiant

• Options
    RIFallBrideRIFallBride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you wouldn't mind letting me know how it goes with Mike, I would appreciate it.  He is on our list for consideration, we haven't met with anyone yet which means I can't recommend anyoneto you.  Thanks!

• Options
    edited December 2011

I've contacted Mike as well and he mentioned $325 as his fee... we've found a few other officiants with lower fees so we're not going with Mike although he seemed really nice. 

• Options

We used Mike and for the money he is so well worth it, we meet with others who were cheaper and they did not do anything to help us with ceremony, Mike sat down and helped us designed our ceremony to personalize it. In the overall wedding process he was still the cheapest part of out wedding but I could not imagine our day would have been half as good without all the knowledge he has and shared with us! We loved Mike and my husband really got along well with him!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards