South Asian Weddings

It's out of here!

What is one thing you plan on getting rid or you got rid of when you and FI/DH start living together??

He has this clock which makes different car engine noises on the hour. Scares me everytime!! It's going once I move in!!

Re: It's out of here!

• MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

LOL we don't have any annoying house hold items to get rid of...it will probably be more of the clothes of his that I think he can do better without ;) ...or shoes of mine that I should give up !

• NYchica2012NYchica2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha..I LOVE his taste in household things so I don't plan on getting rid of anything of his.  I'm sure he wants me to do a MASSIVE closet clean though.  
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The used couch, where DH brought it from Dallas, and I don't know where it's been, it looked pathetic... but we steam cleaned it, and it looked at least sanitized; we donated it to a local charity!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_its-out-of-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:4383bc7d-d199-4789-928f-dcb002747c40Post:0782ae14-666a-4735-bb0d-cc93b64ee1cc">Re: It's out of here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The used couch, where DH brought it from <strong>Dallas</strong>, and I don't know where it's been, it looked pathetic... but we steam cleaned it, and it looked at least sanitized; we donated it to a local charity!
    Posted by kpwedkk[/QUOTE]

This makes it awesome!!! J/K It's great you gave it to a good cause.
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe it was donated and we didn't know how old it was :-O

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if there is anything. Although I should probably do a serious closet cleaning. But I refuse to share my closet with him. He can have the one in the guest bedroom. Mine has a built in shoe rack, he won't appreciate it ;)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011

Certain articles of clothing that are more holes than fabric will be the first to go when I start doing his laundry!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards