North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Maggi Bridal Reviews PLEASE!!!

Hi, I'm from the Pittsburgh area but have a bridemaid in the Raleigh area.  Originally we were going to get bridesmaids dresses from David's Bridal but the selction od chiffon dresses in light grey were VERY limited.  So I was thinking about using Alfred Angelo.  There isn't a signature store near her so she would have to go to Maggi Bridal.  Anyone have any reviews for that shop?  Thanks in advance.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Maggi Bridal Reviews PLEASE!!!

• Options
    I bought my dress at Maggi Bridal and they have been great.  I wouldn't hesitate to send a bridesmaid there. Just make sure she calls ahead, I'm pretty sure they are an appointments-only store.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_maggi-bridal-reviews-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:1ef710d6-976b-4b08-aca4-70f39e3fba10Post:fff67c54-27f3-449e-b96d-44af5ab5fea5">Maggi Bridal Reviews PLEASE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I'm from the Pittsburgh area but have a bridemaid in the Raleigh area.  Originally we were going to get bridesmaids dresses from David's Bridal but the selction od chiffon dresses in light grey were VERY limited.  So I was thinking about using Alfred Angelo.  There isn't a signature store near her so she would have to go to Maggi Bridal.  Anyone have any reviews for that shop?  Thanks in advance.
    Posted by tjs83[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Thank you so much!  I just really love the Alfred Angelo collection.  The girls would have ten dressed to choose from instead of two at David's Bridal.  Who would have thought chiffon in grey would have been such an issue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I bought my dress there. They are amazing to work with.
  • Options
    I bought my dress at Maggi Bridal. Laura & Amy are GREAT!!! My bridesmaids ordered their dresses there too.
  • Options
    I had the most amazing experience at Maggi and found the absolute perfect dress.  I highly recommend them!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards