Maryland
Options

Budget-Friendly Caterers/Venues

Hey Ladies,

I know this question has probably already been asked a 100 times, but I am currently working with a wedding budget of $10,000 with a guest list of anywhere from 125-150 people and I am looking for AFFORDABLE caterers and venues in Central MD. I would love any feedback anyone can provide. 

Thank you! And happy planning!
The Future Mrs. Sullivan "I've found my happily ever after..." 04.30.2011

Re: Budget-Friendly Caterers/Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got married last month and I was definitely working within a budget as well....as a matter of fact not much more than what you are working with.  We chose The Villa in Beltsville, MD.  Talk about working with our budget - they are fabulous.  They handle everything too- table linens, food, drinks, space rental, tables, chairs, etc.  I'm not sure what "central" MD is, or if this is too far out of the way for you.  But, they have 3 areas to choose from, a ballroom, tent, and smaller ballroom.  I have never been more pleased with the customer service than I was with The Villa.  They treated us like family.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The same people that own the Villa own Celebrations on the Bay in Pasadena, MD and they were wonderful. I have nothing but great things to say about them.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Milt's Catering- he's in Towson and is traveling to our Eatern Shore Wedding. He is AWESOME. So down to earth, easygoing, wants to please you. He hosted a tasting for our bridal party in his home and we all had a great time. I used to work for a very large investment and insurance firm in the area and he does all of their corporate catering. Everyone who uses Milt has nothing but great things to say.

He has worked up several options for us to help stay within our budget. He has given us tips for ways to save in other areas when any other caterer could have offered the same services and chagred a whole lot more. He's a good person first, and a businessman second. This is probably why the owner of the brokerage said he loved working with him because he's so honest.
    He can do the most casual cook out to formal weddings to professional lunches.

Email: miltscateringco@verizon.net
    Phone: (410) 337-2665
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards