Christian Weddings

I get married in 4 weeks.

Hooray! I can't believe it's so soon.... please pray that I get a job SOON or we aren't going to be able to have our house, and will have no choice but to live with my parents, which as much as I love them, would drive me crazy.

Hope everyone is well, I've been a bit MIA from forums lately because I'm not at work anymore, which is where I spent most of my time on them. Lol.

PS, hope you enjoyed my countries AWESOME opening ceremony last night ;)
Anniversary

Re: I get married in 4 weeks.

• Yay! The next 4 weeks will fly by!!

Praying for the job situation for you :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_i-get-married-in-4-weeks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:509f4e90-1f27-4743-a0a7-7816253d27a4Post:077c3021-dca3-45db-82cf-89361d539ff1">I get married in 4 weeks.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hooray! I can't believe it's so soon.... please pray that I get a job SOON or we aren't going to be able to have our house, and will have no choice but to live with my parents, which as much as I love them, would drive me crazy. Hope everyone is well, I've been a bit MIA from forums lately because I'm not at work anymore, which is where I spent most of my time on them. Lol. <strong>PS, hope you enjoyed my countries AWESOME opening ceremony last night ;)</strong>
    Posted by jenningz[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I didn't realize you live in England! What part?</div><div>
    </div><div>That's exciting that you are getting married so soon! Enjoy! I'll say a prayer for your job situation. </div>
  • hope a new job opens up soon for you! congrats on the wedding coming soon
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards