August 2012 Weddings
Options

Programs????

Hi ladies!!! I was curious what are you guys doing for your programs? Where are you getting yours done? I really wanted something that comes printed for me because I don't think I'll have the time or desire to print them myself. Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas? Thank you so much!

Re: Programs????

• Options
    I'm making my own to be used as a fan so I'm no help.
    85image 71image 14image
  • Options
    I used VP- super easy and cheap. Pretty basic but very nice!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Our venue is offering it part of their package....one less thing for me to worry about. But my sisters wedding was last year and we did Paddle Fan Programs since it was in June (Aug just if not more hot).
  • Options
    I was going to have them printed but I want to do the paddle fans. so I am doing them myself and cutting them w an xacto knife. its going to be a LONG project but i dont want to pay $2 pp on etsy.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    I'm not doing programs I find them unnecessary. I don't remember a program at any wedding I've ever been to.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    unicorntreesunicorntrees member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I sort of want to do programs, but their priority is not very high on my list. I would be making them myself if I did them, and I wouldn't go all out. I'd probably just print them on standard printer paper. I have a bunch of other things going on that if it ends up that I'll have time to make programs, then I will.

You could either go through Vistaprint or even try Staples. They have lots of templates for things, or you could upload your own stuff and pick it up in store.
  • Options
    My FI does graphic design as a hobby and he is designing ours, then we'll probably print them ourselves or have them printed at office max. We are just printing on cardstock, and folding into a fan. They aren't even really programs... they give a little info on the bridal party for some entertainment while people are sitting and we might explain that it will be the briefest ceremony ever so don't blink... haha
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I actually just made a mock up program last night using microsoft word.  They have templates you can download, I changed the colors to match my own.  They weren't a high priority on my list, but they came out so well I'm definitely using them!

Good Luck!
  • Options
    I usually love how the programs match the rest of the stationary and remember some beautiful ones from the weddings I've been to.  However, in the interest of budget, we're not going crazy.  I found a church supply website where I can buy 150 bulletin blanks for $10.  At the church, I just need to supply a page of what I want photocopied on to the blanks and they will print the programs for free. 
  • Options
    libby2483libby2483 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I haven't decided how I will do ours yet. I have a wedding paper divas coupon from our invites, so I might get them there, or I might make them using a Microsoft Word template.
  • Options
    mrsR12mrsR12 member
    First Comment
    I made ours using publisher, it's simple and we will print them on regular paper.  it's not a big part of the wedding so we're focusing on the other things.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think we will design our own, and print them at the local public school or the church we are getting married at :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards